November 30th, 2009 by Maga Blossom
Today I had my first meeting with a florist that I may consider using for our wedding. I was really proud of myself because that I was well prepared for the meeting.
- Our wedding date and time
- Ceremony and Reception will be held at the same location
- Set up time
- Bride and Bridesmaid pictures will be taken separately (at a different location) from the Groom and Groomsmen photoshot
- This means that the florist will stop first at my hotel to deliver the flower arrangements for the girls and for my parents.
- Color Scheme (I gave her a sample of the main color which is Tiffany blue)
- Are we having pictures taken before the wedding? Yes
- I gave her a list of my favorite flowers
- We will need the following arrangements:
- Total of Bouquets (these can be transferred into the Head Table*)
- Total of Boutonniere’s
- Total of Corsage
- Total of Centerpieces (these can first be used across the aisle for the ceremony*)
- Wedding Arch (transfer arch to the Cake Table after the ceremony*)
- Flower Girl Basque
- Petals for the Aisle
- Petals on the Wedding Ceremony table
- Bouquet Toss (this arrangement can be used for the Guest Book Table*)
- And last but not lest, all of the props such as the vases, wedding arch, and ceremony table are all free of charge*. I am only paying for the flowers!